Graphic Design is Josh Plueger’s passion. Anytime a new project comes his way, he can’t wait to seek, search, and discover that one idea that will spark his creative genius. Josh has studied his craft since 2002, winning numerous awards and recognition for his outstanding work effort in graphic design.
Josh does his homework and isn’t afraid to make bold choices. Sure, he knows what’s trendy and happening right now, but Josh is going to look beyond what everyone else is doing and help give your business or brand that substance and longevity it needs to withstand the test of time. Let Josh show you how to separate your business from the rest of the pack!
While he was born in North Dakota, you might say Josh has had a hard time pinning just one area down as home/his home. Growing up in a military family, every few years Josh had to call a new city home. By the time he was 18 years old, he had lived on seven different U.S. Air Force bases all over the world. It took him until adulthood, but Josh finally has settled down in one place. After attending college at Bellevue University, where he studied graphic design, Josh fell in love with “The Cornhusker State,” and that’s where you can currently find him and his lovely wife. When Josh isn’t coaching baseball, hanging out with his kids, kayaking, snowboarding and/or back-country mountaineering with his son, you can find him sketching, snapping photos, and working on custom design projects. His creative talents have been locally and nationally recognized. We call him the “Maverick” because he is always pushing the limits and winning awards. Check out his list of awards and accomplishments below.
- 2015 Air Force Winner for Best Illustration
- 2014 Air Force Media Contest Graphic Artist of the Year
- Air Combat Command Graphic Designer of the Year – 2013
- United States Air Force Graphic Artist of the Year – 2nd Place
- Outstanding graphics technician; 2nd place winner 2012 Air Force Media Contest Category 14 Graphics Illustration; 2nd place winner Category 17 Air Force Graphic Artist of the Year; and 3rd place winner Category 16 Graphics Layout & Design
- Earned letter of appreciation from Heartland of America Band for tremendous support of the 2012 “A Salute to Veterans”
- 2011 Air Force Public Affairs Communication Award – 2nd place in the Outstanding Communication Tactical-Level Civilian for Air Combat Command
- 2012 Air Force Public Affairs Communication Award – 3rd place in the Outstanding Communication Tactical-Level Civilian for Air